Located on what was formerly the world famous Phillips Ranch. “The Big House” was the name of the family’s main ranch house and stood where the Vista Park Welcome Center now sits today.
Master Planned Community: 957-acres including 100-plus acres of green space, parks, lakes, and an extensive creek system with more than 18 miles of hike-and-bike trails; floorplans and home designs from nine of the area’s leading builders.
- Over 100 acres of green space, lakes, parks, and an extensive creek system
- A network of 18-plus miles of a paved hike and bike trails filled with incredible views the crisscrosses the landscape of the ranch.
- Two pool complexes open from May to October which includes a resort-style junior Olympic lap pool, a children’s beach-entry pool, a second resort-style pool and splash pad.
- A 2,020 square-foot state-of-the-art fitness center fully equipped for cardio workouts and weight training.
- A second fitness facility used specifically for group fitness classes offers group yoga, pilates and bootcamp classes.
- Community bike-sharing program
ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS K-5
- Bledsoe Elementary School Nichols Elementary School Sparks Elementary School Hosp Elementary School
MIDDLE SCHOOL 6-8
- Pioneer Middle School Pearson Middle School
HIGH SCHOOL 9-12
- Rick Reedy High School Frisco High School
HOA DUES & TAX RATE
- Ranging from $165/month to $192/month depending on lots sizes that range from 55’ to 100’ lots
- Water & Sewer provided by: The City of Frisco
- Electric & Gas provided through: CoServ
- Cable, internet, and phone service provided by: Grande Communications (OR) AT&T