It is a majestic 2,600-acre master-planned community located in Lewisville, Texas, acquired first residents in 1998 and continues to be recognized as one of the premier master-planned community developments in North Dallas. Castle Hills offers:
Twenty-five parks and green spaces
Trees planted every 30 feet
Expansive views and signs of nature all around
Quaint bridges and streetlamp gracefully guide residents home
Mail is delivered to residents doors by the Homeowners Association’s own mail carriers
Master Planned Community: 2,600-acres with an abundance of green space; a variety of four different builders; accommodates over 3,600 single-family homes and is continuing to grow and develop.
2012 “Community of the Year” Gold Award (National Winner) - National Association of Home Builders; 2012 “Community of the Year” Silver Award (Regional Winner) - National Association of Home Builders; 2012 ARC Award for Custom Community of the Year (Enchanted Hill) - Dallas Home Builders Association; 2011 Realtor’s Choice “Community of the Year” Award - Dallas Home Builders Association; 2007 “Community of the Year” Award - Dallas Home Builders Association
- Twenty-Five Parks and Green Spaces with Several Lakes
- Hike-and-Bike Trails; Community Events
- Catch-and-Release Fishing
- The Lakes of Castle Hills Golf Club
- 18-Hole Championship Golf Course
- Community Amenity Center
- Five Community Pools
- Tennis Courts
- Community Garden
- Sports Fields; Basketball Courts
- Mail Center
- Village Shops and Plaza
- Castle Hills welcomes new residents to their newly-constructed homes with a free, catered meal delivered to their front door.
- Hike-and-bike trails wind throughout the community through the 25 parks.
- There is 24-hour private security patrol and a Neighborhood Crime Watch Program is in effect.
- The Lakes of Castle Hills Golf Club - a private, full-service country club featuring an 18-hole championship course located in the heart of the community.
- Polser Elementary School Morningside Elementary School Independence Elementary School Castle Hills Elementary School
- Creek Valley Middle School Griffin Middle School Killian Middle School
- The Colony High School Hebron High School
HOA DUES & TAX RATE
- Castle Hills Southeast, The Reserve, and Enchanted Hills: 2.61%; The Villas: 2.65%; Castle Hills Northeast: 2.75%
- Water & Sewer provided by: Denton County Fresh Water District
- Electric & Gas provided through: CoServ/ATMOS
- Cable, internet, and phone service provided by: Grande